You may have noticed an absence of a weekly review last week. Truth is, I’ve been feeling run down, and struggling to make progress. But this week’s gone better, and with Springtime in the air I feel more together. I’ve taken this weekend off for some good old R&R, and I’ve been able to make some progress. I’m now feeling more enthusiastic about the coming weeks!
What worked well
- I’m increasingly finding that Saturdays are my productive days. Getting a bit of extra sleep and downtime seems to spark productivity. Yesterday I’ve managed several good cleaning and tidying sessions. I now have an extremely tidy desk! And I feel like I’m making good progress elsewhere in the house by persisting with short regular sessions.
- After a few weeks of feeling disorganised, I’ve sat down and done another brain dump. I’ve written down over 100 items, organised them in categories, and highlighted a few to focus on next week. I feel so much better for it.
- I’ve made time to read every day this week. Little and often seems to be the name of the game – I’m finally making progress with the books on my list!
Focus for the coming week
- Having had a busy few weeks, I’m keen to get myself back on track. I want to re-establish my normal routines and improve my day-to-day life. To this purpose, I’m going to dedicate some time to scheduling tasks and establishing routines for the coming weeks. I’m going to figure out a method that works best for me, and hopefully streamline my life!
- You may remember me talking about monthly themes some time ago. I’ve been loosely following those, and I’m keen to step this up to maximise each theme’s potential. Next week, I want to write up my notes on the past themes so that I have them in one place, and plan ahead for April’s theme.
- Because it’s officially Springtime, I’m keen not to miss any signs of the world waking up from hibernation. Next week, I’ll be making a note of fresh colourful things I see out and about, and maybe taking some pictures.